Azure Glitter Pointer

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The BN Cronicles O_O From 11 months ago, back in June

Below are clues and evidence i have got through out months

This is been updating when i get more evidence or notes!

REMEMBER: These are just thoughts, clues and evidence!

More evidence: More here!

Read ALL notes and evidence!!!!!!!










All proof, evidence... smh!

Crepp came after me too, look at Sasha's comments saying Anna(Em)did it! So Em did the same to me, making all those accounts! -____-

I wrote this in WordPad(Word Document)


Anything you'll like to say? I'm going to keep on updating it once i get more clues, evidence and stuff like that!!!!!!!

Edit#1(3/8/15):



That's when I made this as a document xD(below dis)

Edit#2(4/19/15):

I got an email about "Tell me your password and blah blah blah... stay off your account for 10 minutes blah blah blah..." and Jessie and Em said they got a email too, and I did(answered the email) and came back on MSP and I look horrible. Thanks Em and Jessie, you (such naughty language, anyone seen Harry Potter Puppet Pals? :3). I would find the email(I probably deleted it) and the Skype chat(they told me on Skype), but I'm lazy ^-^

I AM MAD TILL THIS DAY, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO THROW FITS, ETC., JUST SAYING ^0^ I'm NOT being mean in this blog post, it's just out of anger, you know?

Edit#3(7/19/15):

YES, SHE HAS DELETED ME!
(I friend-ed her for no reason)
ONE DOWN, TWO MORE TO GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment