Azure Glitter Pointer

Saturday, September 20, 2014

To: Madison 264341 ;-;


Don't think i forgot you lovely

Sorry for making a fight with you in the past.

Because of me there more "hate" accounts, sorry.

Be mad at me, but just apologizing. 

I know i might of hurt you doing so, but not risking that again.

I've checked on your accounts a couple times a month, or 2 to see how your doing. 
I look at your guestbook and saw someone that was your friend before go againist you(not me, someone else).
And cause's might be because of me. 

I was thinking at that time, i could give you a gift. Then i saw you doing fine a couple minutes later.

And now you're gone from MSP(people she's not dead), but i hope you found another website or something to keep you happy.

-From your old best friend, Girly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment